Join My Mailing List!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

We Are All Miracles!

by Linda Mains

I used to think I knew everything, now I'm really not too sure? Has anyone ever heard of a Saint named Saint Bernadine? Well she was amazing and had said that she saw a vision of the immaculate virgin. There was only one problem nobody believed her. Why wouldn't anybody believe her? Doesn't this non-believe kind of make you wonder about what would happen to a current day profit. Could you even begin to imagine what would happen to say a man who started to preach that he had spoken to God...and how he wanted us to live are lives today? People would call him a false profit and they'd say he was insane.

Some people would probably become very angry maybe even violent. My only question is why is it so impossible for so many to believe in heaven, saints, and Gods? Why should any of that be so hard to believe? What has happened to faith, or where has all of our faith gone? I so desperately want to believe that the human race is basically good...but everywhere I turn, I see ugliness, greed, contempt, hate, racism and pain. It's really hard to stay positive these days knowing what I know about our society. I'm a very positive person, who has the misfortune of being trapped in a world, where consumption and greed has taken over. Ask me; if I would believe Bernadine about her visions? Well ask me! Of course I would, who am I to tell someone, that what they have seen doesn't exist?

I was thinking about this while I was walking home from my fathers place...we are all one giant being, all of our minds are one, so why can't we come together for good? Is it impossible for the human race to stop fighting and is it also impossible for the human race to really grasp the idea of a heavenly father? I may be alone in the world for thinking this way but I knew God existed when I was four years old, when I said to my Grandmother; "who made all this?" She looked at me and said; "God!" I'm not religious! The only reason I'm not  religious is because many of the religions today have brought about the suffering and death of millions of people worldwide. Although I have never given up my 4-yr-old believe in God, a being which has always been there for me, no matter what I've done.

I'm writing this because it's Christmas and I believe that many people have forgotten what Christmas is really about...it's about family and the believe in God. Even Jesus Christ loved God, like I and many people around this time do. So if you asked me; Linda do you believe in miracles? Of course, I would answer that question with, a profound 'yes'. Even though I have never actually seen a Saint standing before me, and I wasn't lucky enough to see a person who didn't have a face grow one before me either. I couldn't say that I wouldn't want to see something that miraculous occurring in front of me...and I would never say that it couldn't happen. Simply because I'm not sure that it couldn't happen. It's amazing to me that so many people, are so willing to brush extraordinary events under the carpet, all in the name of sanity. While they are also willing to sweep their own faith under the carpet as well, rather then believing in something that can't be explained. I am lucky enough to say that I have personally prayed to God to save my life, not once but twice, and both times his hand has stopped two separate people from killing me. Something that I can't thank God enough for, and I praise God all the time for saving my life. 

Like I've said I believe in God, but I'm not very religious, I love the brotherhood that religions bring about in people, but as for me, I've been blessed to be surrounded by Gods love so a church is really unnecessary. I'm spreading the word about God to the world, because I owe God one and it's Christmas night right now, and I thought it was appropriate, to give God a little credit for everything that I have been fortunate to be blessed with along with my life that I have been lucky enough to keep. In the movie I was watching Saint Bernadine had a hardened Nun, that didn't believe her, simply because she was jealous of her...and she told Bernadine if you show me some kind of prove then I will believe. Bernadine said oh I know what will convince you...she lifted her skirt and showed her the tumor on her knee. When the Doctor examined her; he told the Nun that Bernadine had Tuberculosis of the bone, and that she should be in excruciating pain, but she wasn't because of her faith and believe in God. That was the proof to the Nun, that Bernadine had been telling the truth. So after that, that Nun carried her everywhere, for her lack of faith in the immaculate virgin that Bernadine had seen.  

Why do people have to either get very sick or die to prove to others that God exists? The statement 'the of little faith'...is so true! How much does it cost to just believe in God? Can you say nothing...so many people need to buy hundreds of dollar in Medical Insurance, when it would cost you zero to have real protection.  The believe in God won't keep you from getting sick, but that believe might make that illness go away, it might prevent you from becoming ill, or living the best and longest possible live while sick. We are coming to a turning point in consciousness, and some of us already know, and some of us are going to have to learn, that we weren't put on this rock by ourselves to suffer alone. We were put here by a higher power, and every single one of us, weather we are unemployed, homeless, junkies, or whatever; we are will overcome all of our sorrows, and we will, if allowed to, too eventually find our way to enlightenment. if we don't I'm afraid that humanity is doomed to a much worse existence than any of us could ever imagine.

It's not like God hasn't given humanity a chance to catch up to these types of ideas, but humanity is too busy being greedy...trying to make a profit off of everything including the death and birth of Jesus Christ. I'm a 100% sure that that's not what Jesus would have wanted. So I opted out on Christmas, not because I couldn't of celebrated it, but because I chose not too. I really wanted to focus on being a lot more spiritual, for the next 10 days while my boyfriend is in Germany. I'm doing it threw chanting and preying. We are all brothers and sisters and we are connected to something much greater then ourselves. I believe that the powers that be, know that a shift in consciousness is occurring as I write this, but I also believe that these powers will do anything to stop that consciousness from happening to humanity. How will they stop it from occurring? Threw fear and hate!  Really in the end everything in this life and the next comes down to love, and I believe that that is all God really is, which is love. So take a moment to provide the love that someone who might be going threw needs this Christmas season. There are millions of lonely and forgotten people right there in front of you, don't shun them, provide them with your ear or a small gift. To me it's all about faith, and believing in love and God...so good luck to all my readers, and always keep your head up and maybe a miracle will happen for you.     


No comments: